Nursing Home Voting Schedule
Friday March 31st, 2023
9:30AM – 10:30AM
11:00AM – 12:00PM
Signature verification of Vote by Mail will commence at 2pm Monday – Friday starting March 3rd, 2023.
This process will continue through March 30th, 2023.
Candidate Petition Filings Listed by Ward + by Date/Time of Filing
Jenna L Kearns
John Wyatt Danenberger
Jordan Baker [Withdrawn]
Jordan Baker [Refiled]
An abbreviated calendar of notable dates leading up to the Consolidated and Consolidated Primary election can be found Here.
A more detailed calendar from the State Board of Elections is shown Here.
To be elected in a consolidated election:
- MUNICIPAL – Council-Manager form (council members at-large and from districts)
- Mayor (next city of Bloomington mayoral election is 2025)
- Council Members, Commissioners, Trustees, or Alderpersons
- Township Supervisor (Bloomington Township)
- Township Assessor (Bloomington Township)
- REGIONAL BOARD OF SCHOOL TRUSTEES – Trustees
- SCHOOL DISTRICT – Board Members
- SCHOOL DISTRICT – Special Charter – Inspectors, Board Members
- COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT – Trustees